'We can't thank you all enough for being a big part of our special day. What a fantastic evening of music, something for everyone!! You were brilliant. We've had so many great comments about your performance, everyone thoroughly enjoyed. If you're reading this, you've got to book The Soul Miners for any family event, they are amazing!' -Victoria and Andrew, New House Country Hotel, Cardiff, wedding.
Make your wedding memorable.
Nothing beats a live band to make a wedding party come alive, and a great soul band takes things to another level!
Having performed at hundreds of weddings, we know how to engage with our audiences to make it a night to remember. We create a lot of energy in the room and many of our clients tell us we have been a highlight of their wedding day. We often have large groups of guests gathered in circles on the dance floor taking turns to bust some moves. Great fun! That's what it's all about for us!
The costs involved when planning a wedding can be considerable and we are always mindful of this when providing a quotation.
For an eight-piece band you will find our fees to be fair and competitively priced.
Our quotations are always all-inclusive. There are no additional costs, add-ons, or hidden charges. Our contracts are clearly worded, for complete peace of mind.
Music for everyone.
Soul music is timeless in its appeal and is the perfect genre to entertain a wedding party. From young children to grandparents, everybody will be familiar with the songs we perform - and we will get them all up onto the dance floor!
Every wedding is different and we keep in contact with our clients to ensure that every detail is taken care of and that we deliver exactly the right performance on their big day.
We regularly receive referrals, re-bookings, and personal recommendations from our clients and other professionals working in the wedding entertainment industry.
'We had at least three people tell us they could barely move the following day they had danced so much. One girl had done her back in before the wedding and was on doctor's orders to stay still, but she just couldn't help herself and was up there with everybody else. One of my mum's friends said she hadn't danced so much in decades. Everyone has since complimented us on our band choice. You got a ringing endorsement from a family friend who is a professional jazz singer and notoriously hard to please musically - she thought you were fantastic! Two of my workmates were so impressed they are now planning to book you for their respective weddings. Thank you so much.' - Katie and Mike, Penrice Estate, Gower, wedding.
- We typically perform 2 x 1 hour sets but will perform 3 x 40 minute sets if requested. We will, of course, fit into your itinerary.
- All our vocalists (one male, two female) sing lead vocals. They also perform backing vocals, duet, and sing in harmony, making our sets appeal to a very wide audience.
- We tailor our sets to suit our clients individual requirements. If you would like us to perform a song for your First Dance that is not already included in our repertoire, we would be very happy to discuss this with you.
- We are a 100% live band and do not use pre-recorded backing tracks in our performances.
- We are fully self-contained and require no additional equipment support (except for a mains power supply). We will provide our own PA, audio engineer, and lighting rig unless otherwise instructed.
- We can provide disco playlists throughout your party for no additional charge (unless it is a very late finish). You are welcome to provide your own music playlists via your own device which we will connect to our mixing desk.